Women’s Policy Implementation Division
- Increase women’s participation and active role as contributors and beneficiaries of national development.
- Maintaining the rights of women’s interests and gender equality fairly.
- Expanding fair opportunities for women and communities in the social, economic and political fields.
- Implementing activities to increase gender awareness among the community through programs and initiatives held in line with the National Women’s Policy along with Single Mothers Empowerment Action Plan
- Prepare department’s strategic plans including implementation strategies and relevant action plans in line with the National Women’s Policy as well as the Ministry’s Action Plan.
- Coordinate, Implement and Monitor Single Mothers Empowerment Action Plan 2015-2020.
- Supervise matters relating to the affairs of parliamentary department.
- Managing the Advisory Council and Women Consultants as the think tank of the ministry.
- Coordinate inputs relating to international women issues for CEDAW, ACW, CSW, and ACWC.
- WOMEN’S DAY execution plans
- International Women’s Day
- National Women’s Day
- Women’s Summit
- Implementation of Economic Empowerment Program – Development of Women Entrepreneurs Initiative (DeWI).
- Managing Women and Family Development Council (MPWK) and MPWK Convention.
- Managing the Advisory and Women Consultant Council (MPPW).
- Coordinate the Single Mother Empowerment Action Plan 2015-2020.
- Conduct Roundtable Discussions Mainstreaming on Gender.
- Managing the parliamentary department